Insala's Outplacement News Feed
Please contact us
if you would like to publish an Outplacement related article. To subscribe, copy
and paste the URL of the RSS file into your RSS reader program.
Access the Insala Outplacement feed at: http://www.insala.com/rss/rss_outplacement.xml
next 20 - 40
- Survey Finds Employers Frustrated with Traditional Outplacement Services (Apr 23, 2013)
The DirectEmployers Association releases highlights from their 2013 Outplacement Survey Report.
- Deliver Effective Outplacement Services Through an Online Outplacement Solution (Nov 29, 2012)
Insala's outplacement expert, Christine De Cock, recommends 6 best practices for delivering effective outplacement services that benefit employees and their organizations during transition.
- 6 Recommended Resources For Your Clients When Providing Outplacement (Sep 20, 2012)
Insala's outplacement expert, Christine De Cock, offers 6 recommendations for key resources that outplacement firms should offer their clients during transition.
- Leading Massachusetts Career Transition Firm ClearRock Launches Insala's Outplacement Software, EmploymentTalk (Jan 31, 2012)
Insala, the global leader in career transition and talent management solutions, announces the successful deployment of Insalas outplacement software, EmploymentTalk, with Boston-based coaching and outplacement firm, ClearRock, Inc
- The Future of the Outplacement Industry 2012 (Jan 30, 2012)
Insala recently teamed up with the Association of Career Firms (ACF) and outplacement industry leaders around the globe to discuss the future of the outplacement industry.
- Current Trends and Future of Outplacement is the Focus at New Live, Online Roundtable Series (Oct 7, 2011)
Leading Outplacement Experts Highlight Current Trends and Future of Outplacement During Live, Online Events Sponsored by Insala and Association of Career Firms
- 6 Ways to Deliver Effective Outplacement Services (Mar 22, 2011)
Christine De Cock, Vice President of Client Solutions at Insala has over 20 years of experience in outplacement and career management and shares six best practices to deliver effective outplacement services that benefit the employee going through the outplacement process
- Young people and women hardest hit by unemployment, says ONS (Feb 16, 2011)
Young people and women are the major casualties of the contraction in the labour market, according to quarterly figures released today by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- January job cuts at record low (Feb 3, 2011)
U.S. employers in January announced plans to cut 38,519 jobs, the fewest January layoffs since 1993
- 11 Proven Methods to Help You Land a Job (Dec 20, 2010)
Today's job market is not for the faint of heart. Unemployment seems stuck at just over 9%, so whether youre laid off and looking or simply desperate to get out of a dead end job, youve got a lot of competition.
- National vacancies reach annual high, says employment agency (Nov 29, 2010)
There were more job vacancies across the UK in November than at any other point this year, according to job agency Reed.
- Future Of Outplacement (Nov 9, 2010)
20 years or so on, outplacement still shares a relatively similar concept. But what does the future hold for outplacement?
- Being An Effective Outplacement Consultant Strong Network (Nov 8, 2010)
On many occasions, the consultants network of contacts may have to be tapped to assist the candidate in reaching out to a wider base to source for job leads. It is imperative, therefore, that consultants make it a part of their responsibility to nurture and increase the number and quality of their contacts in the industry, particularly with headhunters, as most candidates tend to be senior managers who have to be outplaced as a result of restructuring and other nonperformance reasons.
- The rise in demand for staff is lowest for 14 months in the UK, according to latest Report on Jobs (Nov 3, 2010)
The growth in the number of staff appointments has slowed to the lowest rate in 14 months, according to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and KPMG.
- Is new report on job market on the mark or all wet? (Aug 24, 2010)
In its annual Labor Day outlook, outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas says the job market is well on the road to recovery.
- Job Cuts Unchanged in May: Challenger Report (Jun 7, 2010)
Employers fired as many staff in May as the previous month, according to the latest job-cut report released by global outplacement consultancy Challenger on Wednesday.
- Outplacement services should be compulsory say public sector staff (May 26, 2010)
As the public sector braces itself for across-the-board job cuts, of survey of public sector workers finds 85% of them want career transition services and CV/interview advice to be made compulsory.
- Planned layoffs at lowest level since 2006 (May 6, 2010)
The number of job cuts planned by U.S. employers fell nearly to a four-year low in April.
- Job Front: Recruiter has networking tips (Apr 21, 2010)
Networking is more than passing out business cards. Working the room at a mixer, dinner or conference takes confidence, skill and a little planning.
- Getting A Job After Graduation Still Difficult for Class of 2010 (Apr 21, 2010)
Despite some definite improvement in the economy from last year, college graduates this year still face a very difficult job market.